In light of the announcement by Taoiseach Leo Varadker to tackle the Coronavirus we have made the following decision. We have closed our Spa pools, sauna and steam room under advice received from Ireland Active. The pool remains open. We are suspending ALL CLASSES until further notice. We had already implemented the 1 metre rule on our cardio equipment by closing off every second piece. This along with regularly sanitizing equipment. We are taking this very serious and want to make sure to keep everyone safe. We are still open. We are continually reviewing the situation and will post any further updates.
We would like to remind our members to play their part in helping keep your facility safe.
– please do not come to the facilities if you have been to an affected region in the last 14 days.
– if you have been in contact with a confirmed case again please stay away
– if you are showing any signs or symptoms or feeling unwell please stay away
– while using the facilities make sure you have a sweat towel at all times
– wipe down All equipment before and after use with sanitizer provided
– use a tissue if you need to cough or sneeze or into your elbow
– wash your hands regularly and avoid touching your face.
Remember we all have a duty of care to the people around us
1850 24 1850, Phone 041 6850300 for advice