COVID-19 LEVEL 3:
Good afternoon everyone. As you are all aware the Government have announced that the whole country is moving to Level 3 and with that brings new restrictions and regulations. For our members that means that we must now cancel our classes for the next 3 weeks. The gym and pool will operate as normal. These are very difficult and challenging times for everyone including businesses all over the country. We really are very grateful for your continued support and understanding during these times and look forward to the day when we can get back to normal operation again. As we go into Level 3 we would ask all members to please adhere to the regulations we have set out to keep you safe.
– Please stay at home if feeling unwell
– Wear a face mask until you get to your designated area
– Sanitise your hands on entry
– Get temperature checked.
– Adhere to social distancing guidelines while training and respect other peoples space
– Disinfect and wipe down equipment before and after use
– Follow correct cough and sneeze etiquette
– Changing rooms are for swimmers only
– Swimmers – only use designated locker and shower.