We are running a challenge on our Stair Masters for the month of February. The challenge is to climb the Empire State Building as fast as you can. We have prizes for the fastest Male and Female.
- You must inform an instructor that you are doing the challenge before you start
- Instructor must set you up for the challenge
- You can not hold on to the side handles
- You CAN hold on to the handles at the front but not allowed to lean on them to support your weight
- Instructor must see your finishing time and distance.
- The challenge is a bit of fun and a chance to challenge yourself to see how much you can improve in the month.
- Remember as with all exercise there are health risks so talk to instructor before taking part especially if you have any underlying issues.