Spa Safety Procedures:
So that our salon is as safe as possible, we wanted to let you know about some of the new safety
procedures that have been implemented on entering and within the spa,
1. Non-invasive digital temperature check on arrival.
2. State of the art Electrostatic e sprayer that distributes disinfectant solutions
effectively and uniformly on surfaces before and after every treatment.
3. All staff will be required to wear appropriate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) to
ensure both theirs and the clients safety. Clients are required to wear a mask where
4. Appointments are spaced out to reduce the number of people present and to allow extra
time for cleaning/sanitization before and after each treatment.
5. Staff have been informed and trained on sanitization best practice.
We know some of you will be feeling excited about coming in to see us while others will be
feeling somewhat nervous and anxious. It is our goal that every single one of you can feel
comfortable in our spa. As such, we are kindly asking that you,
1. Clients will be required to fill out a consultation form prior to appointment via email or on
2. Arrive alone for your appointment where possible.
3. We appreciate your prompt arrival. If you are late, we may have to reschedule.
4. Wash/sanitize your hands before & after treatments.
5. Apart from water, food and beverage service has been suspended.
6. Please limit the amount of personal items you bring with you into the spa.
7. Due to COVID-19 protocols, children will not be allowed into Felda Spa at the current time.
8. We are also advising clients not to use mobile phones during treatments.