GETTING BACK TO FELDA CHECKLIST:
Here is your checklist, guidelines and what to expect when you come back to Felda.
- Complete your online COVID-19 screening
- Download the ‘mywellness app.’ to book your workout. You will not be allowed to enter without a booking.
- Do not come to Felda if you are feeling unwell, have any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Arrive on time for your booking. Do not arrive early as you won’t get access.
- Do not converge around front door. Wait in your car until entry allowed and follow social distancing guidelines to enter.
- Arrive changed and ready to workout as there will be no changing or showering facilities available. You MUST bring your own towel and bottle of water. No towel, no workout.
- On entry you must use the hand sanitiser just inside the door.
- Follow the one-way system
- Next you will go to the temperature Check Station where you will get your temperature checked. This is an automatic system with no contact. If your temperature is ok you can continue on. If your temperature is outside the limits you will not be allowed access. A gym instructor will advise.
- You then swipe in as normal. You must bring your swipe card with you.
- There will be lockers available at reception for small items such as car keys, phone, wallet etc.
- No bags are permitted onto the gym floor.
- You must wipe down equipment before and after use with the disinfectant and paper towels provided – not with your own towel. You will use your own towel to cover benches, machines etc as you use them.
- Maintain social distancing while training.
- There are hand sanitising stations throughout the gym for your use.
- You will need to leave the facility within the 1 hour and 15 mins as we need the 15 mins for cleaning up and getting ready for next group. So, after 1 hour 10 mins have elapsed everybody needs to start leaving.
- Face masks are optional but MUST be worn if training with a partner or when spotting someone.
- Once you have finished your workout please leave. Don’t be hanging around talking.