Gym Booking App:
Book via the MyWellness App
You must now be pre-book your gym slot using our mywellness app.
Here are some instructions required to get setup on this App so you can book in for your gym session. As always if you’re having any difficulty please contact us for further assistance.
Instructions to follow:
- Download the mywellness app. from Google Play for Androids and App Store for iPhone
- Create a mywellness account. Please sign up with correct first and last name.
- Once you have your mywellness account created you now need to find a facility ‘Felda’.
- Enable location (This can be switched off later in your phone settings)
- You will be brought to Select a Facility page.
- If Felda is not available tap the flag icon on the top right of the page.
- This will bring you to a map
- Scroll the map until you get to Dundalk then tap screen on Dundalk
- Search Here button will appear on screen – tap this
- Felda should appear on map.
- Now tap the 3 line icon at top right of page
- Now select Felda
- Now you can book Gym and Pool sessions
- Go to date and time you are looking for to book.
- If booking is full you can go on waiting list (this does not mean you have a slot)
- If a space becomes available an email is sent out to first person on waiting list. Every 1 min an email is sent out working down the waiting list. The first person to book the spot gets the place.
- You can only book 1 slot per day.
- You can book from 5 days in advance.
- You can book up to 5 days at one time
- You will also be able to book the pool from this app. Guidelines 1, 2, and 3 apply here also.