After monitoring our numbers, we have decided that we can safely remove the need to book your gym sessions. This took effect from Monday 5th July, however the pool booking system remains in place due to the limited numbers at present. We believe that this will actually help make transitions smoother to and from the gym as well as not having everyone coming in as 1 group every session during quieter periods.
GYM BOOKING SYSTEM:
– If feeling unwell, have symptoms of COVID or been a close contact of someone with COVID please to not come to Felda.
– No booking necessary for gym.
– Pool booking remains the same.
– Hand sanitising on entry
– Temperature check on entry
– You must bring your own sweat towel and bottle of water
– We will provide you with microfibre cloth for cleaning equipment.
– You must clean all equipment, with disinfectant provided, before and after use.
– Face masks must be worn on entry to gym and until you get to your area and then again on exiting
– Changing rooms not available to gym users so come dressed ready to train.
– Bags are not allowed on gym floor. Small bags can be stored at lockers but we ask, as limited space, if possible not to bring bags.
– Small lockers are provided at reception for small personal belongings such as keys, phones, wallets/ purses etc (bring your own lock or can buy at reception)
– Maintain social distance at all times when using the facility.
– Respect other peoples space and be patient if waiting for equipment.