****** IMPORTANT NOTICE ******
New Government Guidelines:
We can remain open after the announcement of the new restrictions put in place to help combat COVID-19. We have decided ,however, to suspend all classes until the 14th of September as we will only be allowed 5 per class. We are looking to stream Live classes for our members so that you will still be able to do your favourite classes from home. We have worked extremely hard to provide a safe and comfortable environment for all our members while training here in Felda. We would also like to commend our members for their part also for their patience and understanding and by following our protocols. Going forward we need to continue this effort…..
– Hand sanitising on entry
– Temperature check on entry
– Booking system for using the gym and pool. Each session lasts 75 mins. There is a 15 minute gap between sessions to allow for cleaning and safer exit and entry.
– No access to changing facilities and showers for gym users
– When using the pool you are assigned a specific locker and shower which are disinfected after every use.
– Gym users must bring their own sweat towel and water
– Gym users must clean the equipment before and after each use with the disinfectant provided around the gym floor.
– Hand sanitiser stations around the gym floor which we encourage members to use regularly throughout your workout.
– All equipment is cleaned at the end of each session ready for the start of the next one.
– There is a 45 minute clean midway through the day during the week.