NEW OUTDOOR FITNESS CLASSES TIMETABLE:
We will be starting our new outdoor fitness classes timetable on Tuesday 8th June. Classes will be held in the carpark on the Fairways side of the building. We will have a variety of classes including all our LES MILLS Programs. There will be 21 classes per week with all classes subject to weather. Classes can be called off up to 15 mins before.
- You must book your class in advance.
- Bookings will be made through our Glofox app. as per normal.
- You can only book 1 class per day. This is to make it fair to everybody.
- Booking for each class opens 3 hours before start time.
- You must have filled in our online COVID-19 questionnaire before taking part in your first class. (If you already have filled in for the gym that will suffice) – Click here to fill in
- You must not attend Felda if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or are feeling unwell.
- Arrive 10 minutes early for class and leave immediately after.
- Bring your own mat as mats will not be provided.
- There will be no changing or showering facilities so come dressed ready for class
- You must have a towel and water in class (there will be no water fountain)
- On completion of class you must wipe down all your equipment with the disinfectant provided.