‘NEW’ Pilates Course with Amanda: July 2019
Limited Places. Book early to avoid disappointment. This is a 4 week course. Open to non-members.
Tuesday 2nd July:
11.10am – 12.10pm: Level: Beginners
All courses open to non members. Contact reception on 042 93 21860 for more information.
Health benefits of Pilates
The health benefits of Pilates include:
- improved flexibility
- increased muscle strength and tone, particularly of your abdominal muscles, lower back, hips and buttocks (the ‘core muscles’ of your body)
- balanced muscular strength on both sides of your body
- enhanced muscular control of your back and limbs
- improved stabilisation of your spine
- improved posture
- rehabilitation or prevention of injuries related to muscle imbalances
- improved physical coordination and balance
- prevention of musculoskeletal injuries
- increased lung capacity and circulation through deep breathing
- improved concentration
- increased body awareness
- stress management and relaxation.