POOL BOOKING AND GUIDELINES:
Our luxurious swimming pool reopens next Monday 13th July. We are setting a limit of 10 people per session. This needs to be booked on our booking system. Here are some guidelines to getting back into the pool….
- You must pre-book your session on our MyWellness Booking app.
- Booking slots are for 1 hour and 15 mins. This time includes getting showered and changed after your swim. ie you must leave the building in the 1 hour and 15 mins. This allows us to get ready for the next group.
- Make sure you have filled in our online COVID-19 Questionnaire.
- Do not come to Felda if you are feeling unwell, are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with a confirmed case.
- Follow our procedures for entering the building.
- Follow the one way system down to the changing rooms.
- ONLY pool users will have access to the changing rooms.
- Go to your designated locker in the changing room.
- Maintain social distancing (2 metres) in the changing rooms, shower areas and pool area.
- Only swimmers allowed in the swimming lanes. Non swimmers must use the open end of the pool.
- There will be 2 swimmers per lane.in the swimming lanes.
- Swimmers in the lanes must start from opposite ends.