We warmly welcome people from all walks of life and want to help everybody – young, old, big and small – to discover their own potential. We’re here to help you achieve your fitness goals from the start, providing support, motivation and guidance in a luxurious, child-free environment.
The Precor Gym Suite
Surrounding the swimming pool our gym suite boasts state-of-the-art equipment. The cardio-vascular equipment are individually fitted with their own flat screen monitor, which has a variety of TV and radio channels. Members can listen using individual audio headsets and be entertained while they exercise.
Our Air-conditioned Gym Includes:
- Functional Training Area
- 30 Treadmills
- 24 Cross Trainers
- 5 Cross Ramps
- 25 Bikes
- 2 Vario Waves
- 3 Cardio Waves
- 9 Concept Rowers
- 1 Vibrostation
- 6 Precor AMT’s – (Run, Cross Train & Step on one machine)
- 3 Watt Bikes
- 1 Skill Mill
- 1 Skill Bike
- 5 Stair Master Gauntlets
- An extensive array of over 100 pieces of resistance training equipment and a large free weights area
Who is exercise good for ?
While not all types of exercise are appropriate for everyone, everyone can benefit from some type of exercise. However, an ok from your doctor is advisable, particularly for individuals with special conditions or risk factors for Heart Disease. The primary factor in choosing an activity should be whether or not you enjoy it. As a member you will be spoiled with the choice of facilities and equipment on offer to you.
There are many benefits to taking time out from our busy schedules to relax or get some exercise. In addition to improving our fitness levels, regular exercise also has long term health benefits reducing the risk of developing certain forms of cancer, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels, osteoporosis and obesity. It is also an effective stress reliever.
Individuals who exercise regularly are more likely to:
- Maintain a Healthy Body weight
- Effectively control the pain and joint swelling that accompanies arthritis
- Maintain Lean muscle which is often lost with increased age
- Have higher levels of self –esteem and self confidence
- Continue to perform activities of daily living as they grow older
- Experience overall feelings of well being and good health