Direct Debit Monthly Membership
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please note that any person setting up a Direct Debit membership will have to pay an administration fee of €37.50 up front plus your 1st month of €37.50. Payment will come out on the 26th of every month. If the 26th does not fall on a working day the money will be taken out when the bank re-opens. If you remain in Felda for 12 months we will not charge for the 12th month.
– Monthly charge of €37.50 to come out of a Southern Current Account only.
– Any defaults will be charged an additional €5 in administration costs. If an account defaults more than twice the administration costs will go up to €10. This must be paid when paying your defaulted month.
– You can cancel your Felda membership by handing in written confirmation one month in advance.
– Revolut Cards can not be used to set up Direct Debit.
– If setting up a Direct Debit for someone else please put their details in ‘Additional Notes’
– These terms and conditions are in addition to the terms you sign on your Direct Debit bank mandate.