RE-OPENING: MEMBER UPDATE:
Back Open Monday Morning 7th June:
We are really excited and looking forward to welcoming our members back on Monday morning. As Monday is a Bank Holiday we are open from 8.30am to 6.30pm. We are sure everyone is delighted to be getting back also. Just wanted to remind everyone of some of our guidelines to ensure everybody’s safety…..
– If feeling unwell, have symptoms of COVID or been a close contact of someone with COVID please to not come to Felda.
– Fill in our COVID-19 Questionnaire.
– Facemasks must be worn on entry to Felda and until you get to your area (gym, changing room).
– You must book in for all sessions.
– Changing rooms are for swimmers only so if using the gym come dressed ready to train.
– Bring your own towel and bottle of water.
– Bags are not allowed on gym floor. Small bags can be stored at lockers but we ask, as limited space, if possible not to bring bags.
– We have small lockers at reception for securing small personal belongings such as keys, phone, wallet/purse etc (you will need to bring your own lock or purchase one at reception)
– Use hand sanitiser on entry.
– Get temperature checked.
– Use cloth and disinfectant provided to clean all equipment before and after use.
– Maintain social distance at all times when using the facility.
– Respect other peoples space and be patient if waiting for equipment.
– When you are finished your workout put your mask back on and leave the facility – no standing around talking.